A map is a unique checklist for you and your clients
Creating a Map can be broken down into four segments: Customer, Variables, Tasks, Sharing.
To get started creating a map:
- Go to the Maps tab
- Click "+ Add Map"
- Name your Map. Typically our customers will have a naming convention that they follow (i.e. Company Name - Products Purchased)
- Enter the Company name. If the Company doesn't exist, click "+ Add Company".
- Then click "Next"
- Now select the Variables that apply. To learn more about Variables, read this helpful article.
- After creating the Map, you'll be taken into the Map, where all of your internal and external tasks live.
Note: If you need to create a one-off task or section, scroll to the bottom of the Map and click the appropriate button.
Additionally, you can modify existing tasks by expanding the task, clicking the three dot menu in the upper right of the task panel, then clicking "Edit task".
- If your company is using Onboard externally, you'll be able to invite your clients into their Map. To do this, simply click the "Invite Someone" button at the top, select your customer's tab, then enter their email. They'll receive an email with login instructions.
Note: The people you invite will be able to login without a username/password. They'll just need to click the magic link.